You can contribute via mail by sending a check made out to “Friends of Addison Caruso” to:
185 Lookout Dr
Please note that the Federal Elections Commission requires that we gather employer and occupation information from you, and without it we will be unable to accept your contribution.
Please include the following information in the envelope with your check:
- Full name
- Employer and occupation information
- Phone number
- Email address
Political donations to federal candidates and committees are not tax deductible, whether they are made online or in person.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
- I am not an executive of a fossil fuel company.
- I am not a registered Federal lobbyist.
- I am not an executive of a health insurance or pharmaceutical company.
- I am not a registered foreign agent.
- I am not an executive of a big tech company.
- I am not an executive of a big bank.
- I am not an executive of a private equity firm.
- I am not an executive of a hedge fund.
- I am not an executive at an agribusiness company.
By contributing by mail, you are designating your contribution to Caruso For Ohio for the 2022 Ohio State Representative election.